It is finally starting to feel like summer around here and we wanted to share something fun that you can make for the summer months, particularly July. This card is very patriotic and festive... perfect for 4th of July picnics and parties! See below for instructions. You can see more projects with the Splendor Printing Plate here. It is available for purchase here.
Products used: Letterpress Combo Kit, Splendor Printing Plate, Custom Printing Plate (wording), Red Ink, Royal Blue Ink, Party Flag Inserts Die, Letterpress Paper: Square Flat Card, Twine
1. Place your Splendor Printing Plate on your letterpress platform using the adhesive sheets that come with the printing plate.
2. Ink your plate with Red Ink.
3. Place your Square Flat Card on the opposite side of the platform, close the platform, and run it through your Epic 6 or other die-cutting machine.
4. Print the Invitation wording using the Custom Printing Plate program and red Ink.
5. Cut out the Party Flag Insert and print the 'Celebrate' sentiment onto it using the letterpress platform and Royal Blue Ink.
6. Adhere the Party Flag Insert and wrap the card with twine for the finishing touch.