Today we're switching gears to Christmas! Believe it or not, it's very easy to make Christmas projects only using Nesting Dies. Isn't this Christmas Tree made with our Nesting Scallops wonderful? You may have seen it before, but we didn't want anyone to miss out on this fantastically simple idea. Designer Leah Killian came up with the idea and was kind enough to share her instructions and photos of the process. Thanks Leah!
1. Cut a cardboard base slightly smaller than your largest scallop.
2. Poke a kebab skewer through the center of the base, and secure with glue.
3. Cut 3 of each size of scallop in coordinating scrapbook paper (use a heavier weight paper).
4. Put a small hole in the center of each scallop.
5. Put a dab of glue on the hole before you load them onto your skewer from largest to smallest one at a time- leave a small space between each one.
7. To make larger or smaller trees, just cut more or less scallops. I also inked the edges of my scallops.
The finished product!
Would you like more product information, tutorials, giveaways, and updates from Lifestyle Crafts? Become a fan of Lifestyle Crafts on Facebook here!