Here at Lifestyle Crafts, we love that people use our products to make things. Nothing beats the satisfaction of the expression, "I made this!" That's why we're so excited to tell you about the I Made This Challenge and giveaway that starts today!
Here's how it works. To win the grand prize giveaway, you must simply create a project using at least one Lifestyle Crafts product. Then, post the project to the Lifestyle Crafts website community gallery between November 1st and January 31st. Here are the specifics:
- You receive one entry per project uploaded with a maximum of 20 project entries
- All projects must be unique (you can't post the same project twice!)
- We're looking for great, stylish, innovative, fun projects that inspire others - we want to see what you love to make!
- We'll be featuring our favorites on our blog, facebook, emails, etc.
- One winner will be randomly selected
Uploading your project(s) will automatically enter you to win the grand prize giveaway, which includes:
- $1000 Lifestyle Crafts shopping spree
- Canon 60D camera
- Mac computer
- Canon Photo Printer
- Craft Room Furniture
We will also be giving away great weekly prizes for doing different things such following the Lifestyle Crafts blog, or creating an account on lifestylecrafts.com. Like we said before, the challenge begins TODAY! Let's kick things off with this week's giveaway... a Canon 60D camera and Jo Totes Camera Bag! One lucky winner will receive an amazing camera and one cute camera bag (in our favorite color here at Lifestyle Crafts!) with a value over $1300! All you have to do is create an account on lifestylecrafts.com to enter. If you already have an account, you will be automatically entered. You must create an account before midnight on Monday, November 7th. Winner will be announced next week.
Good luck to all, and stay tuned for more I Made This ideas, information, and inspiration!